Apparently "Rickety Rocket" is a 70s/80s cartoon series about four teenagers and their rickety rocket. Does anybody remember it? I don't. Because at that time I was pooing my pants, a day was a month, a month was a lifetime and the universe was the wide open park adjacent to the place where I grew up...

Friday, April 18, 2008

The days before flying was discovered

Tonight I dreamt about an archaeologist, who was searching for the reason why, when he was standing on a lookout and couldn’t find anything, a passage in an old book had said, that he would find answers at exactly this place.

So he was standing on the lookout, digging the dirt to find something buried, when the perspective changed and I could see the scene from above.

The mountain facing the lookout with the kneeling archaeologist looked from above like his own face. All he could see was a part of his chin but he couldn’t make sense of it: It was in the days before flying was discovered.

No comments: