Apparently "Rickety Rocket" is a 70s/80s cartoon series about four teenagers and their rickety rocket. Does anybody remember it? I don't. Because at that time I was pooing my pants, a day was a month, a month was a lifetime and the universe was the wide open park adjacent to the place where I grew up...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Song to Whoever


For us to be in love, each day I must –

Nourish every passion in this German soul
Feed Love with other hearts and minds
Rekindle Anger with pins in my voodoo doll
Steal moments and play them to Wit on my shoulder
Carefully wrap it all in language and balance
Life dancing across the gorge of everytime
Chase my shadows and ghosts until they love life
Intrude and rage inside the sanctuary of relativism, then
Unplug my heart and shed its blood in thick drops of tears, to
Work for what will be beyond you and me
My mother-tongue I must break to make room for the kaleidoscope of exile

I must only live
Fly with the owls, hunt with the cats, eat with the eagles and sleep amongst crocodiles
Jump from the stage of my life into the abyss
Knowing that the full embrace of your love will catch me

You must not change anything
For if you really are what glimpse I caught -
Just make me a part of your whole life

Thanks James for the "love or die" graffiti...

No comments: