Apparently "Rickety Rocket" is a 70s/80s cartoon series about four teenagers and their rickety rocket. Does anybody remember it? I don't. Because at that time I was pooing my pants, a day was a month, a month was a lifetime and the universe was the wide open park adjacent to the place where I grew up...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Old/Nutcase vs. Young/Knowledgeable

It's three weeks until the US elections. According to my sources, there were 204 people reading this blog from the US in the last three weeks - the largest number of readers I have in any country. Now, if another 204 people become little rickety rockets over the next three weeks, enlightening discussions with merry laughter and awkward smiles, the future should look bright!
This is therefore just for you US Americans - straight from my heart to yours, understandable for any hockey-mum, everyday-joe, countryclub-hipster, wrestling-couchster or fastfood-conservative:

Please, don't vote for McCain/Palin and do vote for Obama/Biden next month. You will have to make up your mind between old/nutcase and young/knowledgeable. I know that can be hard, but do try and do vote. It will feel very liberating and hence truely American, I promise. It would make a difference to us, i.e. the world, if you did that --- for us, God and America. It would be as grand of you as what you did in Vietnam or Iraq, only much, much nicer.

You're maybe still unsure, but let me tell you this: If you're scared of someone because somebody else is talking about him or her in a kind of scary way, you are actually scared of the one doing the scary talk. Most of the time.

Just watch this video...

.

No comments: