Apparently "Rickety Rocket" is a 70s/80s cartoon series about four teenagers and their rickety rocket. Does anybody remember it? I don't. Because at that time I was pooing my pants, a day was a month, a month was a lifetime and the universe was the wide open park adjacent to the place where I grew up...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rock that Candy Shop!

This morning I woke up to a burning candy shop on the radio. It is also the day when I'll be heading into a four day luscious holiday with a very special woman. And so I say:

1. It will all come down before the fires of hell
2. You let me in your house with a hammer
3. Rock that candy shop, set it on fire

Here comes the song - "Candy Shop" by "Fatima Spar und die Freedom Fries", an austrian band...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oii thanks for the song, it just made me a wonderful morning!!!

pillepalle said...

Yes! That's also what it did to me! There's treasure everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Na klar, ich schaffe es kein problem man, ich liebe Konsumption. Aber erst muss ich Simon wie es klappt fragen, weil ich immer mein Mann brauche... xx Chrys